Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm back :D!!! (aka: I'm not dead yet :P)

I'm back to the ol' blog... seems like it's gathered a bit of dust in my time away, as things are much different nowadays than they were.

First, I am now the proud boyfriend of the girl whom I was unsure how to react to, and I'm slowly but surely learning how to do so. We've been dating for over 4 months now and so far I've tried my hardest to be good to her :).

As for my friends, at least I know for sure who those are now. I honestly was really depressed at first as I started to realize just how few of the people I trusted trusted me in return, but I feel much better now knowing that I have those few people in my life who DO stand by me through everything... including suicidal depression...

And to those whom it may concern, I finally found a copy of "Wuthering Heights" in my house if you still want or need it at this point :P!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! ^_^ Miss you! It has been so long since the last time you update your blog...

    Very happy to hear that you found someone! All the best it your relationship... Hope to see some of her pictures in facebook... Hehe...

    Well, its a good this you found out the truth about some of your 'so called friend'... At least now you know how to be more careful and who to trust more... ^^

    ReplyDelete