Saturday, March 14, 2009

Call me Dr. Manhattan...

... because people make no sense to me. Seriously, apparently I made he cry. CRY! I didn't even get to say anything because well... I wasn't sure what to say...

I don't want her to be hurt, I really don't, but what can I do? I can't say yes, I can't say no. The logical thing to do would have been to keep this between us, but that didn't happen... Instead I was the only one who didn't realize, because I'll be damned if I get how other people work :(. That sounds a bit strange. I won't literally be sent to hell for understanding others, but I just physically CAN'T! There's a disconnect somewhere for me between where logical reactions end and human reactions begin...

She was CRYING dammit, and I still can't do a thing... can't say a thing...

help...

No comments:

Post a Comment