Friday, January 1, 2010

Three of six XD!!

I've finished 3 of 6 pages of my mixed-media mini-comic. I started doing this to try to find myself a style which I want to work with for the coming months of high school, and so far I am really enjoying testing my limits artistically :). People who stop here regularly may be able to tell that I have some pretty serious problems with depression, which is why I am so excited about this project: it has given me something to do for so long that I haven't once felt anything but joy XD!

So here's my challenge for 2010 for those reading this: do something you love, and post your story online. I'm not sure how many people are actually going to read this, so my one request would be that once you have read this you repost the challenge on your own blog. I want to see just how far this can go, and just how much new, interesting stuff people can put out :D!!


Maybe, just maybe, this can make somebody else's life better too :)... I hope!

Signing off, ~Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment